“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
Henry Ford was right on when he said this. I’m proud to say that I truly believe that we did more than just win an election. We came together. We were able to open up a line of communication with people throughout Ward 2.
I am committed to ensuring that the residents and businesses of Ward 2 know what is going on in Oklahoma City and are aware of the issues that are being discussed that impact their lives, their families and their businesses. I want to make certain that our neighborhoods and our local businesses truly have a voice in what happens at the City Council.
I have put together a number of ways you can stay informed on what is going on and ways you can get, and stay, engaged:
- You’re already here at www.EdShadid.org – Bookmark us, subscribe to our RSS feed or just check back regularly to get the latest news on what’s going on in Ward 2, report issues going on in your neighborhood, share info with other residents, read posts on City Council activities.
- Call me at 748-0133 – Reach out to me with your questions or concerns.
- Follow me on Twitter @edshadid – www.twitter.com/EdShadid
- “Like” me on Facebook – www.facebook.com/EdShadid
- Questions and concerns can also be sent to City staff – You can reach Boyd Fulton, who manages requests for service or questions from Ward 2 residents, at 297-2402 and/or email@example.com.
- The Neighborhood Alliance of Central Oklahoma is an amazing resource, please get involved with your neighborhood association, or work to start one if your neighborhood doesn’t have one. Visit them at www.nacok.org or call them at 528-6322.
I hope you will utilize these tools and opportunities and will continue to be involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Together we can work to make Oklahoma City better!